West Jackson Ball Fields Hoschton GA 30548 US
Start Date: 2020-02-01
Type of Activity: 5K, Fun Run (1 Mile), Running
Competition details: Bibbed, Timed
We are adding a patriotic twist to our annual Shadow Shuffle this year! With so many holidays in the month of February, we thought we would have a little fun! Show your LOVE for AMERICA by dressing up in your best patriotic attire to run the race.
A prize will be given to the MOST PATRIOTIC runner!
- 12:30 PM - Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up Begin
- 1:45 PM 1 mile Fun Run Start
- 2:00 PM - 5K Start
$20 - for Adults
$25 - for Adults on race day
$10 - for Students (Grades Pre-K through 5th)
$15 - For Middle and High (Grades 6th-12th)
$50* - Family of 4! When registering 4 discount will automatically be applied*
Our West Jackson Elementary School family consists of approximately 900 students and 75 faculty and staff members. We value community involvement and believe that we all play an important role in the lives of our students. WJES would like to request your assistance in sponsoring our upcoming “WJES Shadow Shuffle 5K” scheduled for Saturday, February 2, 2019. The funds earned will assist in the purchase of instructional materials for our WJES students and teachers.
Awards & Prizes
- Awards will be given to the overall male and female runners.
- Awards will also be given for the top 2 finishers in the following age groups: 10 & under, 11-15, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 and over.
- Additional awards will be given to the Jackson County School with the most runners (WJES excluded) and the fastest staff in the county!
*Family Pricing discount works on exactly 4 people registering at same time only.