This event will be a family fun day with a 5K run/walk, 1/2 mile kids fun run, bounce house, slide, food, music and more! We will be raising money for childhood cancer and 100% of proceeds will go to childhood cancer research. We want our participants to be superheroes and help us race against childhood cancer! All are encouraged to dress in their favorite superhero costume! This race is in memory of William Webb and all children who have lost their battle with cancer or who continue to fight!
The race will start and end near the Pavilion at JF Gregory Park. This is a single loop and the path goes from pavement to partial gravel back to pavement. It is flat and stroller ready.
Super Hero Training:
For our young superheroes we have a special training course. You'll learn to sling spider webs, through shields, be chased by dinosaurs and more. This will be a memorable opportunity for your kids 3 to 9 and will include free photos and all the gear you need for superhero training. Training is available from 2 to 3:30.
- Starting Price $25
- Oct 1st - Price changes from $25 to $30
- Oct 14th - Deadline to guarantee you receive a shirt with your race ticket
- Oct 21st - Price changes to $35 including race day
- Packet Pickup Friday, October, 25th at SouthCoast Health Pediatrics (10055 Ford Ave Suite 4A, Richmond Hill, GA 31324) 11am-1pm..
- 12:30pm Race Day Registration opens
- 1:30 Kids Run & Close of Race Day Registration
- 1:45 Hero Training
- 2:00 5k Start
Post Race Festival and Awards Ceremony immediately after the race.
Walkers and Strollers are welcome (1 section of the course is rocky)
No Age Restriction
Awards for Overall winners
Timing provided by ERS Savannah - Electronic non-chip timing