Crooked River Trail Runners meet every Thursday at 6:30pm at various locations in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The mission behind the group is to promote friendship and fitness while enjoying the beauty of nature. The group runs all year round, yes, even the cold Ohio winters, and includes runners from age 10 to 69 years old. All are welcome to join this group and the trails are always an adventure.
Membership is free based on these guidelines:
- Must attend and sign in at least 8 group runs in 2018.
- Must volunteer at least once for a local park system, a Western Reserve Racing event, or join the Conservancy for CVNP.
- Willing to be adventurous and help others.
- Contact Jim for free registration code
Guests/non-members are always welcome at our group runs and events!
- Weekly Thursday Group Run and associated shenanigans.
- Membership to RRCA
- Five Special Group Runs - Easter, Halloween, Corn Maze, Muddy Paws Prediction Run, White Elephant Xmas Party - Members eligible to win prizes, participate in raffles/gift exchanges/etc.
- 15% off at Vertical Runner - your name will be on a list at every store.
- Early Access to Two Special End of Season Sales at Vertical Runner
** Please only sign up as a member if you regularly run with the group. Everyone is welcome on Thursday nights, you do not need to be a member to join CRTR on a run!**