The Blue Line Running Club is a group of runners (21 and up) who are focused on the social aspects of running in the Greater Flint area. Runners of all experience and ability levels are welcome!
You'll meet weekly on Wednesday evenings with runners from the area at partner restaurants/bars. Groups runs will range from 3 to 8+ miles, all paces welcome!
Club Captains will provide members with great routes throughout the city. Runs are NOT supervised or led, so feel free to go at your own pace.
Your registration for the Blue Line Running Club includes:
- Race entry for the Crim 10 Mile, Half Crim 5 Mile, or 5K
- Official Blue Line Running Club member shirt
- Official Blue Line Running Club member card and key fob for exclusive deals
- Discounts at partner restaurants, bars, and businesses
- Weekly meetings with fellow runners
- Routes expertly chosen by club Captains
A few notes:
- Members must be 21 years or older
- This group is designed for runners who have some experience and are comfortable with running by themselves for extended periods of time.
- This group is NOT ideal for someone looking for hands-on guidance and training advice.
- The Blue Line Running Club strives to cultivate a social, laid back atmosphere. Visitors, dogs, and listening to music are all welcome during group runs.
- After each group run, club members are invited to enjoy food and drink at any of the partner restaurants and bars, which include Blackstone's, Soggy Bottom Bar, and Tenacity Brewing!