4810 N Himes Ave, Tampa, FL 33614, USA
Start Date: 2020-01-04
Type of Activity: 10K, 5K, Running
2020 is going to be a BIG year, and we're celebrating the New Year's with an awesome running event and post-race party! Register to run the 3rd Annual New Year's Resolution Run 5k or 10k at Al Lopez Park in Tampa, FL., hosted by NeoEndurance.
This is Tampa's FIRST 5k and 10k event of 2020. YOUR RESOLUTION RUN! What are your goals for 2020? Achieve your first goal with us by finishing a 5k or 10k.
What do I get?
Every finisher will earn a medal, a holiday-themed performance shirt, and access to local sponsors and vendors.
This is a TIMED event! All bibs will be chip-timed.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are allowed on this course, but participants MUST stay to the right of the path to allow for passers.
- Service animals.
- Headphones are authorized, but we ask that you keep to a volume that allows you to hear race and park officials.
- Children under 10, and older than 6, can run the 5k. Children under 10 cannot run the 10k or the challenge.
What's NOT Allowed?
- Pets (except certified service animals).
- Double-wide (or wider) strollers. At some points on the course, the path isn't wide enough for three adults.
- Skateboards, bicycles, tricycles, skates, etc.
- Bandits (if you're not wearing a bib, you're not getting a medal!)