Join us for a 5K run and 1 mile walk to help raise funds for early detection and prevention of childhood cancer. We are doing this in loving memory of Om Parikh, a very energetic 8th grader who taught us how to stay positive, be strong and keep smiling in the face of unthinkable adversity.
- T-shirt for everyone
- USATF certified course
- Medals for Male/Female 1-3 Place (5K): Under 12, 12-18
- Medals for Male/Female 1st Place (5k): 19-30, 31-50, 51-70, 71 and over
- Refreshments provided by local restaurants
- Under 18 pay half price
- Note: Only 5K race is officially timed and race participants should pickup race Bib at the below mentioned dates, times and location:
1. Monroe Township Senior Center (12 Halsey Reed Road, Monroe Township, NJ 08831)
on Tuesday May 12 - lobby - 7pm to 8:30pm
on Thursday May 14 - lobby - 7pm to 8:30pm
2. Monroe Township Recreation Center (120 Monmouth Road, Monroe Township, NJ 08831)
on Wednesday May 13 - Room 101A - 7pm to 8:30pm
on Friday May 15 - Room 109 - 7pm to 8:30pm
While we encourage you to pick up your bibs and t-shirts ahead of time at one of the above listed dates, times and locations, we understand if you are not able to. We will bring any leftover bibs and t-shirts to the race venue on the race day.
Organized by Monroe Indians for Civic Action (MICA) and supported by Agraj Seva Kendra, Indian Cultural Association of Monroe (ICAM), Rotary Interact Club of Monroe/Jamesburg & Guru Nanak Sikh Heritage