Join us for the highlight event of the season on an iconic course in the heart of Princeton! All proceeds support HiTOPS, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides sex education & LGBTQ+ support for young people throughout New Jersey.
Sunday, October 25th, 7 AM Start.
Iconic course located entirely in the heart of historic Princeton. Run through Princeton Battlefield, Institute for Advanced Study, past the home of Einstein, Princeton University, the Princeton Boathouse on Lake Carnegie Westminster Choir College, Mount Lucas and Herrontown Woods.
USATF Certified Grand Prix Event | Limited field of 1,750 runners
Incredible race day experience:
- A medal and T-shirt for every runner
- $150 gift card to Hamilton Jewelers for top male, female and nonbinary finisher.
- Age group awards for top 3 in 5-year age groups from 14 to 85 & over (male, female, nonbinary), top Princeton employee (male, female, nonbinary) name to be engraved on the Mayor’s Cup.
- Kegs and Eggs after party at the Alchemist & Barrister!
Become a HiTOPS Good Runner Fundraiser
- The HiTOPS Princeton Half is our largest fundraising event of the year and supports the work we do fostering strong & healthy young people of all identities by providing inclusive and youth-informed sex education and LGBTQ+ support throughout New Jersey.
- Help us reach our fundraising goal by adding a HiTOPS Good Runner fundraiser to your run. Every runner that raises $250 runs FREE (via a registration fee refund) and our top overall fundraiser wins a $150 gift card to Hamilton Jewelers!
- Gather your friends and create a team. The 2 largest teams will be granted a 10 X 10 space in Victory Village to pop a tent up to serve as a meeting place. (No team scoring)
- Refer 5 friends and receive a $50 refund.
- Teams of 20 members receive their own designated port-o-potty at the start line.
- Option for “team” bib pickup.
Virtual participation welcome!
Training program, group run invites and facebook training group available.