Created by friends for friends, the annual Bootjack Fun Run is a 'move at your own pace' run/walk geared towards all ages and abilities.
Race day is (2nd Sat in Aug) Saturday, August 8, 2020. Race times are TBD. Feature races are 9.06k Run/Walk, the Mini906 Run/Walk (1/2 the distance) and new this year, the SuperMini.906k (.56 mi)! 😀
The race will start at the South end of Bootjack Road (approx. 1 mile past the DNR boat launch) and will conclude at the Dreamland Restaurant & Bar. The course is 9.06 kilometers (approx. 5.64 miles) and is situated on the wooded, paved road along beautiful Portage Lake in Lake Linden, MI. All proceeds will be donated to organization/charity TBD. This is a rain or shine event. Registration is open. T-shirts are guaranteed only to those who register online by July 25, 2020.
- Now - July 25 Online registration
- Same day registration at the Dreamland
- *Note-T-shirts are only guaranteed to those that register by July 25, 2020
Race Day Itinerary: TBD
Sample of 2019’s Itinerary below:
- 8am Check-in and registration at Dreamland Restaraunt & Bar
- 8:45am Walkers are shuttled to the start line from the Dreamland
- 9am Walk begins
- 9:15am Mini906ers are shuttled to the start line from the Dreamland
- 9:30am Mini906 begins
- 9:45am Runners/Joggers are shuttled to the start line from the Dreamland
- 10am Run begins
- At the conclusion of the race will be door prizes and refreshments