FEAT of Louisville's 15th Annual Outrunning Autism 5K & Fun Walk in 2020 presented by Eco-Tech.
Join us for FEAT (Families for Effective Autism Treatment) of Louisville Outrunning Autism 5K and 1M Fun Run presented by Eco-Tech. Each year we have over 1,300 dedicated people participate and help raise funds.
Race day offers a family-friendly experience with something for everyone:
- 5K Run & Walk with chip-timing provided by 3 Way Racing
- 1M Fun Run & Walk
- 24 hour Extreme Challenge
- Character Appearances
- Free Registration for kids 4 and under
- Performance Awards
- Water & Post-Race Nutrition for participants
- Community Fair & Provider Expo Village with bubbles, face painting, music and more
Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the US with 1 in 59 children diagnosed, FEAT of Louisville is growing to meet the ever increasing needs of our families. FEAT's mission to ease the autism journey is one that will never change in concept but only in our ferver to get more accomplished.
Our strength as a community is powered by love and built on the commitment of individuals like you. Start a team, join a team or come on your own. Run, walk and fundraise together to enhance the lives of local families living with autism.