Join your fellow man, woman, and child for a day (actually more like 10 minutes) of glory, celebration and participation trophies to raise money for a great organization, Loving Bottoms Diaper Bank!
The 1st 0.5k Diaper Dash will be held at 9:30 am on June 8, 2019, at Lake Storey Park.
The Diaper Dash is a tongue-in-cheek event that aims to give you “All the fun without the run”.
Here are the details!
- The "Race" (we are using that term very loosely) will start and end somewhere near Shelter #1.
- We would like to say we have faced the polar vortex that has been our winter to map the route out fully but Y'ALL IT'S TO COLD FOR THAT!
- We do promise the "Race", will follow the paved trail along the beautiful Lake Storey where you will find a refueling station at the half-way point.
- The “Race” will continue after you are carb loaded and caffeinated to the finish line and where you can start your new life, the life of a "finisher"
- Now that you are a "Finisher" and might we say, now living your best life, it is time to wave your brag flag loud and proud! Take a whole bunch of selfies, blow up your social media feed, this is your chance to show everyone how perfect your life really is. Besides, let's be real if you don't take pictures and post them were you even here? Does it even matter? No, it didn't and doesn't, take the selfie!